Friday, August 27, 2010

Everyday Love

I honestly love what I do! Even on the not so amazing days I still enjoy my job. Yes, there are moments where I am absolutely exhausted, but the outcome is worth it!

Teaching middle school students with disabilities is the most rewarding job!

Truth be told if I would have known that I would end up teaching middle schoolers I would not believe it! Teaching middle school was no where near were I wanted to teach.

In fact, I thought that there should be an island that all middle school age kids should go and can only come off the island when they are no longer in the awkward stage in life!

Well the Lord heard my thoughts and softened my heart towards middle schoolers! I love them! They are so much fun and willing to soak up knowledge! This is going to be an amazing year with my students!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!