Monday, March 29, 2010

Oh bless my soul!

If I can give you one piece of "ice cream" advice it would be: you need to drop everything and go try some of this delicious ice cream.
//Allow me to introduce you to\\

Dave Mathews Band's Magic Brownies- the description is Black Raspberry Ice Cream Swirled with Sweet Cream Ice Cream & Fudgy Brownies.

Heres how I was introduced to this ice cream (Just in case you wanted to know). I went to a funeral on Saturday and afterwards I was feeling a little bit down so I decided to take a little trip to Target to cheer me up. As a result of my wondering I ended up in the frozen food department right in front of the ice cream. I glanced over the variety of flavors and came across this amazing flavor. After reading the description I asked myself a question: What better way to make a grey cloud go away....ICE CREAM!!!

Not only is this tastefully satisfying, but a portion of the profit goes to helping the environment! http://www.lickglobalwarming.org/
It's a win win situation!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!