Friday, September 6, 2013

TEACH



Oddly enough I am not in my classroom today. In my entire career as a teacher I think I have taken two and a half days off. I had to take a half day off my first year of teaching because my right eye decided to have an allergic reaction to who knows what...it's a necessity to have both eyes properly working when you are teaching. Its really strange to not be at school today...in some ways I feel like I am going to get in trouble for not being there and I also feel guilty that I am not there to teach my students. On a side note prepping for a sub to come for four different classes is not something I enjoy. Anyways I saw that CBS is airing this documentary on teaching and I thought I would share.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!