Friday, January 2, 2015

The year of change

Impending doom greeted me the morning of 2014. I affectionately gave 2014 a name "the year of change." A great deal of shifting occurred in my life this past year; more so than in all the other past years. 2014 brought on a change in scenery which proved to be a breathe of fresh air. It brought me back to the city I love, refreshed my walk with the Lord and introduced me to new relationships. As each month of 2014 passed the doom slowly faded into hope as I was once again reminded that I worship a God that never leaves me and prepares a path for me. There is no name for 2015 thus far. Only time will tell what this year will unfold.

Two things I am not fond of:
1. Talking about myself 
2. Getting sentimental. 
The fact that I was able to peck out these couple of sentences is a tiny miracle

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!