Another project complete and I have a little confession to make: I tend to lean towards projects that need to hang from something.
For this project, which was of course inspired by pinterest, required that I hunt down an old book. I went around from Goodwill to Goodwill in search of the perfect old book. I found a nice looking "Three Musketeers" book that the binding was all ready falling apart...which I was going to remove any ways.
hot glue gun
There was a little trial and error as I figured out the best way to loop the pages together and at the same time stay connected. I worked with two pages at a time; looping one, hot glue, loop the other and hot glue...repeat several times. Then came the part where I had to attach the pages to the actual book; which was not that bad just hot glue the pages to the binding.
I must apologize for the lack of pictures, I brought my camera home for the summer, but left the computer cord at the other house. Thankfully, I found another blog that gives step by step instruction for this project. Unfortunately, I discovered these instructions half way through me being done.
I really like the way this book mobile turned out! This hanging book will be a nice addition to the reading corner in my room