Thursday, March 6, 2014

Dear paperwork,

           
               I think it's fair to say that I have a love-hate relationship with you. I honestly do not mind spending excessive amounts of time with you. I actually enjoy the process of making sure everything is filed in the correct order. Unfortunately, there is this thing called teaching that is getting in the way of our relationship. Let's face it teaching requires a majority of my attention because she is 100% selfish and only thinks of herself. Which therefore puts you on the back burner. I hope you are not offended by this. Perhaps one day teaching will relinquish it's hold on me and then we will be able to spend even more time together.

                                        Sincerely,
                                                Your long lost friend


P.S. if you could work on not giving me paper cuts that would be great!


FACT
I really do not mind paperwork. What I do mind is not having time to complete this paperwork. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!