Thursday, March 27, 2014

Walking IEP

A couple weekends ago I was procrastinating writing an IEP for Monday morning because who has time to write an IEP during the school week?  
That darn IEP hung over the entire weekend like a little grey rain cloud. 
Monday morning comes along and did I complete an ounce of that IEP

N.O.P.E

So this is me Monday morning drying my hair with one hand and clicking/typing away on that IEP. Preparing my coffee and breakfast while creating the accommodations lists. Making myself presentable and rewording teacher's input into a paragraph format. Wherever I went the laptop followed me as I desperately tried to complete the IEP. Thankfully, I was finished with the IEP before the meeting. Did the parents show? No!

A high five would suffice

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!