Saturday, January 7, 2012

First project of 2012

I am not exactly sure if this consists of a project
//non the less here it is\\
My old system of holding earrings was getting a tad bit crowded and I needed a new way to organize them.
I came across this idea on IHeart Organizing where Jen framed a radiator cover to display earrings.
I decided not to frame the radiator cover and ended up hanging the cover with this little key hook from Urban Outfitters.
All in all I am pleased with how the new earring holder turned out.

3 comments :

  1. So love this idea!!!! Where did you get the radiator cover and how much??? Super cute:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover is from home depot...I found mine by all the wood at the end of an aisle. There were different designs ranging in costs mine was only $18. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I made a jewelry hanging pin board this winter too--pinterest inspired, of course! The radiator cover backing looks so cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!