Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The BIG 5-0

Well today my sister, Molly, donated her hair to locks of love and I am merly 50 days away from my big cut!

On days were I can not stand the length of my hair I am reminded of how blessed I am to have a healthy head of hair!!

I am debating wether or not I should grow my hair out again for a third time. The first donation was for my grandma, this donation is for Mrs. Jackie and as of lately my music minister is fighting cancer...so the third time will be for Mr. Martin. I am trying not to think about growing my hair out again (it is such a pain) but it's the right thing to do!

So I supose after June 30th I will yet again start a new journey to grow my hair out to be donated! After all the Lord is GOOD to me...I NEED to return the favor!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!