Thursday, May 20, 2010

Not so little anymore

My little sister, Molly, is graduating on Saturday! I still am in shock that she is actually graduating high school. Not that I did not think she could accomplish the task, but rather that she is old enough to be done with high school.

I remember when she was sooo dependent on every little thing and now she is driving and about to go to college! I actually thought about suggesting to some of her teachers that they fail her so she could stay in high school forever...makes me sound younger having a sibling in high school, but I guess my little sister is getting older and is no longer all that little...even though I am taller than her! \\//Congratulations Molly!!!\\//

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!