I resisted the urge to buy a fish this weekend while waiting to check out in Wal-Mart. They looked so sad just swimming around in their cup waiting for someone to take them home. Luckily for them I did not take them home because I have a bad track history with fishes. Lets just say one time I gave my fish fresh water from the fridge and he did not take it well. Week overview:
Three IEPs done...Thank you FTE
Parents showed up for ALL IEPs
Was told that I was a students favorite white teacher
Ended up having 1 planning instead of three
A student who usually does not do well on vocabulary tests only missed 2
Progress reports FINALLY finished
تُعد كثافة الحبيبات عاملًا أساسيًا في تحديد ما إذا كان العلف سيطفو على سطح المياه أو يغوص بسرعة أو يتحرك داخل الماء بمعدل أبطأ. ولهذا يجب أن يتضمن الإكسترودر ونظام التشغيل إمكانات مناسبة للتحكم في التمدد والكثافة، مع اختيار القوالب وتصميم اللولب وظروف الحرارة والرطوبة بما يتوافق مع المنتج المستهدف. وتوفر بعض تقنيات الإكسترودر الحديثة أنظمة للتحكم في التمدد والكثافة وسرعة الغرق، بما يساعد على إنتاج إكسترودر سمكي بخصائص أكثر اتساقًا. كما تُظهر الدراسات أن درجة الحرارة وقطر القالب ومرحلة التهيئة يمكن أن تغير خصائص الطفو والكثافة بصورة ملحوظة.
ReplyDelete