Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fishes

I resisted the urge to buy a fish this weekend while waiting to check out in Wal-Mart. They looked so sad just swimming around in their cup waiting for someone to take them home. Luckily for them I did not take them home because I have a bad track history with fishes. Lets just say one time I gave my fish fresh water from the fridge and he did not take it well.                         
Week overview:
Three IEPs done...Thank you FTE
Parents showed up for ALL IEPs
Was told that I was a students favorite white teacher
Ended up having 1 planning instead of three
A student who usually does not do well on vocabulary tests only missed 2
Progress reports FINALLY finished


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!