Sunday, October 30, 2011

Dilemma Silemma

I have a bag of essays sitting in my car right now.
They need to be graded.
Unfortunately, I have zero motivation to open any of their writing folders to grade.
I am partially a little scared as to what I will find in their written papers.
On the other hand, I know that there are a couple that only managed to write a paragraph or two instead of five.
I think I will adopt this method of grading essays...I wonder if anyone will have a problem with this?

5 comments :

  1. OK - this is SO cracking me up right now. I want these, really bad :) I am feeling your pain, I still have a ton of tests to grade, and already giving the next chapter test Tuesday, so I am WAY behind. Not to mention the Declaration of Independence projects that are stacked up too! Go us, we'll get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Miss Macri--that's hilarious! These should come standard with a teaching degree when you graduate. :)

    I had my long grading weekend last week--my students have been working on research projects since Wednesday (they're due this coming Wednesday), so I've had it easy this past week. It definitely won't be the case when I get to take home all the papers and visuals to grade. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - LOVE IT!!! I so need these ...

    Jen
    Runde's Room

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Well, at least those stamps are something he students would be able to relate to easily, and they'd probably pay more attention to that than to detailed comments. Too bad the parents would complain and you might end up on the news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found these stamps on Urban Outfitter. I think students would love seeing these stamps pop up on their planners or homework...I am not sure essays would a good idea.

    Thanks ladies for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!