Saturday, October 15, 2011

Kicking Buckets

First off
I would like to apologize to any "bucket fillers" that might be reading this.
I also have a confession to make
 The first time I heard about this whole "filling the bucket" idea I all of a sudden had the urge to throw up and go kick some buckets over.

Perhaps its the middle school teacher in me, but the filling the bucket just seems a little "fake"

Now do not get me wrong I encourage students to be respectful, show kindness and thought fullness to others around them, but I am not going to all of a sudden praise them for doing something that any human being should do.

The quote by W.B Yeats captures how I feel about bucket filling

//Side Note\\
people are unsure if W.B Yeats actually said this quote

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!