Thursday, June 6, 2013

While I was away....

Poor April and May were entirely neglected as far as the blogging world goes. I'm not even going to lie..I did not even think about writing during these two months. Well the dust has cleared from this past school year and I am ready to share how it all ended...eventually.
 
Until then, I stumbled upon this little golden nugget:
Yep this happened without me knowing
The write up of my blog is interesting
 
17. Oh Happy Day – Despite focusing on one of the most challenging career paths in the world of middle school education, this blog maintains a hopeful, upbeat tone throughout. M.E. Hall, a Los Angeles educator who teaches children with mild disabilities, brings her readers into her world with thoughtful posts accompanied by illustrations.
Where to begin: Hall’s
honest conversations with her students give the reader a snapshot of her persona and her outlook on teaching.

First of all I never knew I taught in Los Angeles
I guess when I said I teach middle school L.A. I should of been more clear
L.A .stands for language arts...not Los Angeles...
 
To lessen the confusion I changed my bio to:
I teach middle school Language Arts
 
Nevertheless I am flattered
 
Question
Should I get paid more since I have chosen "one of the most challenging career paths in the world of middle school education"?
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!