Sunday, August 25, 2013

The slump

I hit the dog days of summer these last couple of months in terms of Donors Choose.
What I mean by this is there was very little action on my two projects. In fact I believe my bookshelf project ended today without a dime donated. Summer time has always been hard to solicit donations towards projects, but it's better to try than do nothing at all. 

I currently have a project for an I-pad mini which has received $6 thus far and has less than 25 days left. Thankfully, this past week a box from a donation completed last year was delivered to my school. So even though this summer has been slow as far as donations to my projects this box renewed my perseverance in creating new projects. It's better to have a project up on Donors Choose than to not have one up at all...because you never know who is out there that is looking for a classroom to support.
If you would like to donate to my I-pad mini project there is an icon on the right side bar, the blue desk, that will take you to my project page. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!