Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Cell phone meeting

This past year was the year the cell phone invaded the classroom. I have never had so much cell phone activity than this past year. One thing is for sure is that students are absolutely horrible when it comes to hiding their phones. 
Umm hello, your face is glowing.
 I tried to give them tips and pointers as to how to better conceal their phones, but they still were lousy at hiding cell phone activity.
 Someone needs to teach these kids cell phone manners. 
A majority of the time I just ignored them "trying" to not be seen using their phone. I picked my battles with cell phones. One such battle is when a parent is texting their child during school. I understand if it's an emergency, but you should probably call the office and not text your child when they are in class. Is this too much to ask for?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!