Monday, May 21, 2012

April and May Birchbox








I some how forgot all about posting my April and May Birchboxs
{so here it goes}

April Birchbox
{I lost the card so I am going off of the picture}
Yes to blueberries makeup removing towelettes
juice beauty serum
Yogi perfume
Zoya nail polish
some type of soap

All in all a decent box. I really wish they would stop sending perfume samples...although my sister is happy whenever I hand them over to her. I was excited about the yes to blueberries because I have always wondered how they compared to Neutrogena. I used the whole package and was not that impressed...sticking with good ole' Neutrogena.

May Birchbox
{I did not lose this card}
Diorshow Extase
Miss Dior Eau De Parfum
Miracle Skin Transformer
SHU UEMURA

I was pretty pumped about this box because it was inspired by GossipGirl; which I recently started watching on Netflix...already on season four...some what addicted! Each box had a different theme from GossipGirl. My theme was black tie ball.

All in all May's box was nice. I like the Dior mascara, but the miracle skin transformer is a tad bit too glittery for my liking. I am looking forward to using the SHU UEMURA in my hair...and my sister gets another perfume sample...




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!