Thursday, July 19, 2012

H54F: A little of this and that

To be honest everyday feels like Friday during summer and to be completely honest I am a little ready to get back into the swing of things!
Summer is usually pretty predictable and the school year well...
 Florida summers means afternoon storms
hello downpour
 Walks with Rue
when it is not raining
 Games with the family
I lost at Skip-bo
 Projects inspired by pinterest of course
Trips to cute little places like The Lollicake Queen

and today on this Friday a visit to the beach
Sad to say I live 20 minutes from a beach and this is my second time venturing out there.

Hope your week was lovely as well!

3 comments :

  1. I grew up in Florida, but hardly ever went to the beach! We always went to the mountains instead. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way Samatha! Close to the beach, but yearning for some elevation!

      Delete
  2. I have so many good memories of skip bo and Florida. I lived in Orlando for two years, and spent many nights playing skip bo. I loved your high five for friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!