Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Blooms

My flowers that I planted in August have withered away. I blame the freezing weather that the sunshine state has had over the last month or two. So I ventured to Lowes today to pick up some new blooms! I meandered the aisle of colorful flowers picking up many and then eventually changing my mind on what I wanted//shock\\
I finally settled on pink geraniums and orange gazanias
I had to rid my pots of the frozen plants and fill them with fresh soil...I tried my best to stay as clean as possible, but this is never an option when I am dealing with dirt
Once the dirt had been cleared and hands had once again became dirtless I took a step back and admired my new blooms

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!