Sunday, January 9, 2011

What I see

Procter & Gamble has recently aired a commercial supporting Special Olympics called "What I see."
The commercial features a young athlete Molly Hincka who participates in the Special Olympics. During the commercial Molly's mom, Kerry Hincka, tells her story on Molly's success. Doctors declared that Molly would never walk or talk and always stated what she would never accomplish in life. Fortunately, for Molly her mom had a different outlook on Molly's life. Ms. Hincka stated: “I never saw the things my child couldn’t do,” she says. “I only imagined what she could.”

Sometimes seeing is believing, but in Molly's case her mom believed and eventually saw her daughters true potential.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!