Friday, July 8, 2011

The benefits of Coconut Oil

Ahh the wonders of coconut oil is never ending
First off coconut oil is a solid, but when warmed turns into a liquid/oil
 
Keeps bacteria away because of the lauric acid in the Coconut oil
Treats skin conditions helps dry irritated skin...soothes the skin
Makes hair grow faster and adds a nice luster
Coconut oil is equal to olive oil when cooking
Coconut oil boosts your metabolism
Natural nutrition for hair health
Nice moisturizing lip balm
 
Here is how I use coconut oil
Add a teaspoon to any smoothie
Deep hair conditioner
Skin moisturizer
Lip balm
 
Bonus Coconut oil is also good for your four legged friends
Plus if you love the smell of coconut than you will love this oil
Does not have an intense coconut taste
 

2 comments :

  1. I've heard good things about coconut oil! Where did you get yours? I think I need to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whole Foods for $10, I have also seen it in walgreens too! Let me know how you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!