Friday, July 1, 2011

H20

July is upon us
Which means our bodies have a greater chance of being dehydrated

I personally love water for many reasons
My skin is always softer and clearer when I am hydrated
Gets rid of pesky headaches
Helps me think clearer
Flushes my body
Gives me energy
Keeps me cool

//But you may need more convincing on why water is so wonderful\\
Our bodies need so much water because almost every single cell needs water to function
When we perspire, (not including exercise) we eliminate two cups of water a day
 Our lungs expel about 3 cups of water through normal breathing a day
Soda slows down the absorption of fluids into our body
Eight glasses of water a day helps maintain our health
The human body is made up of 60-65% water
 Drinking water helps prevent overeating
Regulates body temperature

You should drink between 6-8 classes of water a day

Side note
If you are a little clumsy and spill whatever drink you have
water is less likely to leave a stain

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!