Saturday, July 16, 2011

Birchbox

I have been keeping a secret
Birchbox is a flat $10 monthly subscription that sends you 4 to 5 deluxe beauty samples plus a bonus item
These hot pink boxes ship out around the 10th-15th of every month

I have been receiving Birchbox since January and have loved every box
The products that you receive in your box is individualized 
There have been several full size items inside Birchboxes
//Stilla eyeshadow, Pangea chap stick, Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten\\
In my opinion this is better than any magazine subscription
I have tried several beauty items with out paying a high price
plus finding a hot pink box in your mailbox is a wonderful surprise 
I hope you give Birchbox a try
For the July Birchbox I received
Korres rose showergel
Philosophy purity cleanser
Pur Minerals pressed mineral makeup
Redken shine flash
Kind almond & apricot

4 comments :

  1. I've been on the fence about getting a subscription...do you use the items that you get? Why is it so nerve wrecking to sign up!? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used every item I have received in the birchbox except one...they sent a tooth past and it was gross...try it for a month and see how you like it! Let me know if you try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Birchbox... this was my first month with it and I am now addicted. Cannot wait to get more. Also, I just found your blog this morning and had to follow! I look forward to reading more!

    -Sarah from livinglifelakeside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sarah! I agree with you Birchbox is a little piece of christmas each month! I love the little pink box...enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!