Saturday, September 10, 2011

10 on 10

I "pictured" my first ten on ten going a little differently. I would of liked to of gone to the beach, but this ever so wonderful cold had other plans in mind.
9 A.M
10 A.M
11 A.M
12 P.M
1 P.M
2 P.M
3 P.M
4 P.M
5 P.M
6 P.M

 
morning ritual-makeup brush cleaning-laundry-movie selection-brunch/lunch-cold necessities-nap time-picture day selection-nail polish organization-so long fever

I moved slower than a slug today, but hopefully by Monday I will rid myself of this cold

9 comments :

  1. I'm glad to hear your feeling better. Nothing worse than a cold to ruin your day. Great images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are on the mend - love your brush shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I hope you feel better, stat.

    alita

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! I LOVE the bedding shot. Thanks for sharing! Hope you feel better soon. Click on over to HaikuLady to see mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, the beach sounds so much better than a miserable cold :( Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pics, hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope you're soon 100%! thanks for sharing your 10 on 10!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry you weren't feeling well, but you still got some good pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!