Tuesday, September 27, 2011

No Marry Poppins Here

I am a firm believer in separation of work and home. I tend not to bring any school work home...unless I have a lot of IEP work to do that I was not able to complete at work.
 I try to avoid the whole Marry Poppins bag where I can pull endless amount of stuff out of it. This Fossil bag allows me to limit what I take and bring home everyday.
Since it was the weekend I did bring home my academic plans binder and my lesson plans/seating chart binder as well as my calendar.
 I manage to squeeze in this clutch that holds everyday necessities.
The clutch holds mainly lip gloss, wallet, purple pens and some gift cards.

5 comments :

  1. I agree with the whole separation thing! my first couple of years I was lugging around SO much to and from school - and 99% of the time I never looked at my school bag at home. So - no more daily big bag for me. Every once in a while the weekend bag does make an appearance though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fossil bag! I almost never end up doing the work I bring home so I should probably downsize my bag too. Thanks for sharing!

    -Becky
    Lesson plans & Lattes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!! Bringing work home sounds like a good idea, but nothing ever gets completed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bag! And a great motto! I am late to Abby's linky party, here is my bag http://www.bunchofscrap.com/2011/10/what-is-in-my-teacher-bag-and-reveal.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!