Thursday, August 16, 2012

Full circle

I have now taught long enough that students that have moved on to high school now have siblings in my classroom. Two of my 8th grade girls last year now have 6th grade brothers in my classroom. Oddly enough both of the girls were in the same class together and now their brothers are in the same class as well.  The good news is that both of  my past students gave me a good enough rating for their siblings to like me! Other teachers did not pass the rating scale. 
I have already seen some similarities in facial expressions and I am sure there are more to come. I have a feeling I am in for some interesting stories/situations since one of the brothers belongs to the girl who used lack of hairspray as a good reason not to come to school...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!