Sunday, August 5, 2012

July Birchbox

This maybe by far my favorite Birchbox to date!
I love the theme Glamour magazine choose for their box: THE SENSES.

SMELL: Annick Goutal
This is the first perfume that I have liked from Birchbox. It has a nice fresh lemon scent that is not overpowering.

TOUCH: Boscia B.B Cream SPF 27
Lovely B.B cream decent coverage and not heavy

SEE: Color Club Blue-ming nail pollish
The perfect Tiffany blue colored pollish
&
Stilla lip glaze

TASTE: Tea Forte minteas

HEAR: Neon earbuds

3 comments :

  1. I signed up for Birchbox a few weeks ago and have not received an invitation yet. How long did it take you to get invited?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I signed up a long time ago when there was no waiting list. Give it a month

      Delete
  2. I'm jealous of your July birchbox! I want that Stilla! :)

    Leslie
    Miss R's Room

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your sweet comments are appreciated greatly!